Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
What’s involved in GHD Ltd with the complete replacement of your flat roof, fascias, soffits, rooflines or guttering?
- First contact us and we will arrange a quick 5 minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (NO REPS).
- Completely remove all your old timber roofline, fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level.
- Attach 9mm solid uPVC soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC barge boards.
- Introduce a new felt tray with concealed ventilation (bringing your roof up to the new building standards and allowing your roof to breathe).
- Install a bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to displace quicker.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and give all the work a water test.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from the site.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete
Working throughout Stockton, Billingham, Middlesbrough and all surrounding areas.